If you are interested, here are excellent jobs opportunity. Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command is seeking a skilled Electrician Jobs in United States 2023. More details about these jobs are as below.
Electrician Jobs in United States
|Hiring Department||Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command|
|Job Location||Naval Station Complex, San Diego, CA|
|Salary||$25.02 – $34.54 per hour|
|Job Type||Non-Civil Service Permanent Full-time|
|Closing date and time||08/21/2023|
Also Read: Personal development and self-improvement
Electrician Jobs in United States
This flier serves as a public notification of upcoming openings to potential candidates. This flyer will not be used for accepting applications. To be considered, interested candidates must adhere to the instructions in the “How to Apply” portion of this leaflet. This flyer may or may not result in genuine openings being filled. Applicants who reply to this flier will not get Notice of Result mailings.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
- You will load new and used electrical systems, lines, circuits, related fixtures, controllers, and equipment. You will also install, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, test, and load them.
- You will organise the job, uncover difficult-to-find flaws or issues, and carry out repairs and installs on your own.
- To plan and organize the job, you will refer to construction plans, blueprints, wiring diagrams, engineering drawings, and electrical maintenance and repair instructions.
- As well as installing wire, couplings, conduit relays, fixtures, transformers, and other electrical equipment, you will decide where to place distribution panels, boxes, fittings, and connections.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
For the majority of trade and labour jobs, a set amount of time and experience are not necessary, but you must demonstrate via experience and training that you have the quality of knowledge and skill required to fulfil the tasks of the position at the level for which you are seeking. The emphasis in qualification standards is on experience quality rather than necessarily duration.
A career in the U.S. government offers its employees a wide range of advantages. You and your family will have access to a number of advantages as a federal employee that are intended to make working for the government highly rewarding.
How to Apply
- The information contained in resumes, cover letters, and other similar papers won’t be inspected or taken into account when considering your suitability for the job. On your application, you must provide details (such as pertinent, in-depth experience or education) that demonstrate your suitability for the position.
- By the deadline for applications, you must have filed your application. Applications submitted after the deadline and other necessary documentation won’t be accepted.
- For your claim to be approved as satisfying the minimal standards, you must include a copy of your college transcripts if you claim education in your answers to the extra application questions. Transcripts that are not official are accepted.
- The preceding application conditions must be followed in order for your application to be considered.
If you are interested in the Electrician Jobs in United States, please click the following link.
Please note that joblees.com only provides jobs in a single place for our valuable users. We are not providing jobs directly or indirectly. Apply for the jobs at your own risk. Thank you