The well-reputed company Lyons of Limerick offers Vehicle Technician Jobs in Ireland on an urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for both males and females. The candidates are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e morning, evening, weekend & flexible hours, etc.
Vehicle Technician Jobs in Ireland
Lyons of Limerick has a vacancy for the role of a Technician
|Hiring Company||Lyons of Limerick|
|Job title||Vehicle Technician Jobs in Ireland|
|Job Position||Vehicle Technician|
The biggest automobile company in Munster is Lyons of Limerick. Having been in operation for more than 35 years, Lyons of Limerick is a reputable family-run company with a staff of smart and committed employees who take pleasure in the services they provide. a sense of pride that has grown over the years and is now a fundamental component of who we are, what we do, and why our clients keep returning to us.
The successful candidate will ideally
- Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician.
- Have experience with diagnostic ICS and modern vehicle electronics.
- Hold a full, valid and current drivers licence.
- Display an ability to work to high standards.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Possess strong organizational and planning skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be a good team player.
- Have good oral and written English.
- Post qualification experience
- team player
How to Apply
If you are interested in the Vehicle Technician Jobs in Ireland, please click the following link and send your CV and apply online.
Please note that joblees.com only provides jobs in a single place for our valuable users. We are not providing jobs directly or indirectly. Apply for the jobs at your own risk. Thank you