If you are interested, here are excellent jobs opportunity. Performance Food Group announced the Truck Driver Jobs in USA. More details about these jobs are as below.
Truck Driver Jobs In USA
|Hiring Organization||Performance Food Group|
|Post Name||Truck Driver|
|Qualification||High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent|
|Salary||$1500 Minimum Weekly + $1,000 monthly incentive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Also Read: KFC Manager Jobs in USA
Truck Driver Jobs In USA
Distribution of food and food services In the nation’s food supply chain, drivers play a crucial role. Our delivery personnel are the face of our business, forging enduring bonds with our clients while also ensuring that the customers’ goods are delivered at the agreed-upon times and in good shape.
The Driver – Hourly is in charge of operating a tractor trailer or straight truck on intrastate and interstate local, over-the-road (OTR), shuttle, overnight, and drive-and-drop routes with the goal of quickly and safely delivering and/or unloading food and products linked to food to clients.
Professionally interacts and communicates with clients, suppliers, and coworkers, ensuring that inquiries are promptly and accurately answered. If needed, works as a team member inside the department and organization, carrying out any tasks given in order to best serve the business.
- Guaranteed $1500 Minimum Weekly Driver Pay!
- Home Nightly, local routes, weekends off
- Deliveries within the 5 Burrows in a Class B Truck!
- $1,000 monthly incentive (paid out quarterly)
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support America’s food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
Requirement & Qualification
- High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
- 6+ months commercial driving experience
- Valid CDL-A
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Meet all State licensing and/or certification requirements (where applicable)
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) for past 3 years
- Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
- Pass road test
- Attains or has valid current DOT Health Card and/or able to secure new DOT Health Card
- Able to hand-lift and utilize two-wheeler,
How to Apply
If you are interested the Truck Driver Jobs In USA, please click the following link and apply online
Disclaimer: Please note that joblees.com only provides jobs in a single place for our valuable users. We are not providing jobs directly or indirectly. Apply for the jobs at your own risk. Thank you