SHUTTERING, CARPENTER, STEEL FIXER Jobs Opportunity in United Arab Emirates

A well reputed construction company based in Abu Dhabi is looking for Shuttering, Carpenter, Steel Fixer Jobs Opportunity in United Arab Emirates 2023.

Shuttering, Carpenter, Steel Fixer Jobs Opportunity in United Arab Emirates

Job titleShuttering, Carpenter, Steel Fixer Jobs Opportunity in United Arab Emirates
PositionShuttering, Carpenter, Steel Fixer
Job locationAbu Dhabi
Job TypeFull Time, Permanent
SalaryUnspecified
Experience5 – 7 Years
GenderMale
Shuttering, Carpenter, Steel Fixer Jobs Opportunity in United Arab Emirates

Description

Shuttering, Carpenter, Steel Fixer Jobs Opportunity in United Arab Emirates:

A reputable Abu Dhabi-based construction business is hiring a shuttering carpenter.

For projects including substations, infrastructure, and water pipelines, the candidate must have 5–7 years’ experience in the UAE or the GCC in carpentry and steel fixing:

.Great hand skill and an eye for detail

  • Excellent understanding of carpentry/steel fixing techniques and methods of installation and construction
  • Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers, etc.)
  • Ability to read and understand technical documents and drawings
  • Must follow safety guidelines at all times
  • Good understanding of basic math
  • Good physical condition and endurance

About Company

Company Profile We are glad to introduce General Construction Co. LLC, one of the illustrious businesses located in the United Arab Emirates, here. Established in the United Arab Emirates in 1996, General Construction Company is a corporation with the legal form of a 100% local LLC company. Its paid capital is AED 20,000,000 – Twenty Million only (US $ 5,44,0000). Mr. Hamad Ali Saif Lootah owns 10% of the company, and Al Jazirah Investment LLC owns the remaining 90%. G.C.C. obtained the designation of “Unlimited Floor” from the municipalities of Dubai in 2007 and Fujairah in 2009. In 2010, G.C.C. built a branch in Abu Dhabi and obtained a “Special Class” classification from the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development.

How to Apply

Send your CV for Shuttering, Carpenter, Steel Fixer Jobs Opportunity in United Arab Emirates in the following email address

[email protected]

Disclaimer

Please note that joblees.com only provides jobs in a single place for our valuable users. We are not providing jobs directly or indirectly. Apply for the jobs at your own risk. Thank you

Related Articles