If you are interested, here are excellent jobs opportunities. Qatar Airways announced the Cadet Pilot Scholarship Programme in Qatar Airways 2023. More details about these jobs are as below.
Cadet Pilot Scholarship Programme in Qatar Airways
|Programme||Cadet Pilot Scholarship Programme|
|Education||Secondary School Education Certificate|
|Closing Date||31 August 2023|
The Cadet Pilot Program intends to mould a chosen group of top-notch students into future, qualified airline pilots who will be essential to the expansion of Qatar’s flagship airline. Cadet Pilots who complete their training successfully will receive both an aviation bachelor’s degree and a multi-crew pilot license (MPL).
The Programme’s benefits include:
• Full support for tuition fees
• Monthly stipend while in college
• Medical insurance
• Must be Qatari National or have a Qatari Mother.
• Must be aged between 18 and 26 years at the time of commencing the MPL course.
• Must have a Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to Qatar Ministry of Education and Higher Education grading scale with an average of 75% or higher (Science Stream).
• Must have a minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 4.5 overall and no less than 4.5 in any individual area (Reading, Writing, listening, and speaking).
• Must pass all assessment tests of Qatar Airways.
• You must pass the Qatar Airways interviews.
• Must be able to obtain a QCAA Class 1 medical certificate.
• Must be able to obtain CEID clearance.
About Qatar Airways
How to Apply
Cadet Pilot Scholarship Programme in Qatar Airways: apply now
Cadet Pilot Programme contact information
Telephone number: +974 4010 2881
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that joblees.com only provides jobs in a single place for our valuable users. We are not providing jobs directly or indirectly. Apply for the jobs at your own risk. Thank you