If you are interested, here are excellent jobs opportunity. Qatar Airways has been announced the Security System Administration Officer Jobs in Qatar Airways 2023. More details about these jobs are as below.
Security System Administration Officer Jobs in Qatar Airways
Your knowledge, expertise, and creativity may be put to use in more than 170 places across the world. You have countless opportunities to develop and leave your imprint.
|Positions||Security System Administration Officer|
|Job Location||Hamad International Airport Doha, Qatar|
|Section||Cargo & Airport Operations|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years of job-related experience|
|Closing Date||6 August 2023|
Also Read: Marine Pilot Jobs in Qatar
As Security System Administration Officer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- It is your duty to assist the execution of the security policy established by the Manager of Security Systems and Hardware (MSSH) and to offer administrative support to MATAR Security operations in connection with the use of technical security systems.
- Need tight collaboration with the Airport Pass Office, QR Security, and HIA IT services, as well as the provision of paperwork.
- The function assists in the examination and evaluation of MATAR Security, contractual service providers, and Airport Pass enrollment personnel performance by offering system reports. Additionally, it aids in the analysis and reporting of security-related occurrences.
- In charge of compiling statistics and reports from system data for MATAR Security and other stakeholders. Provide administrative and operational assistance for MATAR Security and contractual service providers for the operation of Access Control, CCTV, and Screening systems (Passenger & Hold luggage).
- Supports the technical services in their response to reported system problems, manages scheduled maintenance tasks, and speaks for the end user when transferring fixed assets and newly received equipment.
- Supports the operations of the airport pass office and is in charge of giving the enrollment team paperwork and assistance with regard to access control zones.
Security System Administration Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Access Control / CCTV system based Security operations or airport security screening operations.
- Experience in operation of physical security systems or security screening systems is an advantage.
- Experience in administration of security operations.
- Good practical knowledge with MS Office applications.
- Understanding of airport and airline operations with their security aspects
- Trained in CCTV, Access Control systems.
About Qatar Airways
Currently, Qatar Airways travels to more than 160 locations across the world, connecting at Hamad International Airport in Doha, which Skytrax named the “World’s Best Airport” in 2021 and 2022 consecutively. Skytrax has named Hamad International Airport the second-best airport in the world this year, as well as the world’s finest airport shopping and the Middle East’s best airport for the ninth consecutive year.
How to Apply
If you are interested these Security System Administration Officer Jobs in Qatar Airways Please click the following link and then apply online.
Disclaimer: Please note that joblees.com only provides jobs in a single place for our valuable users. We are not providing jobs directly or indirectly. Apply for the jobs at your own risk. Thank you