Warehouse Assistant/Driver Job in Dublin, Ireland 2023
If you are interested, here are excellent jobs opportunity. Salon Savers announced the Warehouse Assistant/Driver Job in Dublin, Ireland 2023. More details about these jobs are as below.
Warehouse Assistant Job in Dublin, Ireland
|Hiring Company||Salon Savers|
|Job Title||Warehouse Assistant Job in Dublin, Ireland|
|Salary||€11.30 – €16.00 per hour|
Also Read: Driver Job in San Francisco USA
For the position of Warehouse Assistant, Salon Savers, an energetic and growing Irish-owned professional hair and beauty wholesaler in Dublin 12, is accepting applications.
A minimum of three years of experience working in a warehouse are required of the ideal applicant. They must be proficient with computers, speak and write English well, pay attention to detail, and be able to accept direction and follow directions.
An organized, trustworthy, industrious, energetic, and adaptable individual is needed for this position.
Warehouse Assistant/Driver Job in Dublin
- Bar-coding all products before they are put on the shop floor
- Picking stock for shop floor
- Stocking out shop floor and Face Off
- Operation of Forklift
- Stock Counts
- Check all orders prior to dispatch highlight issues to Manager – ref. pricing, invoice, duplicates, shortages etc. ensuring that order and invoice and goods match.
- Pack orders and wrap for dispatch as per company protocols
- Deliveries when required
- Check Courier Manifesto to ensure correct no of boxes etc. Note any changes, pallets, return requests etc.
- Liaise with Supervisor in relation to holidays.
- Health and Safety
- Putting Away of Stock/Orders (in allocated area in warehouse)
- Tidying Work Area
- Available to work at Trade Shows when Required
- Reporting Issues or Concerns to the Supervisor
- Other Tasks as assigned by the Manager from time to time
Warehouse Assistant/Driver Job in Dublin, Ireland
- Drivers Licence
- Forklift Operator
- Computer Literate
About Salon Savers
What We Do Salon Savers is an Irish-owned, Irish wholesaler that offers the hair and beauty industry a professional service. In the beginning of the crisis, Salon Savers started offering its services in 2009. Because there was no competition in Ireland and the cost of goods and equipment in the sector was constantly rising, we were able to spot a market opportunity for a high-quality, reasonably priced hair and beauty wholesaler. A new, dynamic firm was created while being mentored by top hair and beauty experts, whose knowledge was used to find high-quality items for our target market and provide guidance on the future of hair and beauty.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the Warehouse Assistant Job in Dublin, Ireland, please click the following link and apply online.
Please note that joblees.com only provides jobs in a single place for our valuable users. We are not providing jobs directly or indirectly. Apply for the jobs at your own risk. Thank you