If you are interested, here are excellent jobs opportunity. RIMK INDUSTRIES INC announced the Welder Job in Canada. More details about these jobs are as below.
Welder Job in Canada
The linear panel, the modular panel, and the security panel are the three primary types of radiant panels for heating and cooling that we create.
The most common and adaptable of our different assortments of extrusions, the linear panel offers virtually endless design options.
|Hiring Company||RIMK INDUSTRIES INC|
|Location||Calgary, AB, Canada|
|Experience||3 years to less than 5 years|
|Last Date||31 March 2023|
- Interpret welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- Fit, braze and torch-straighten metal
- Determine weldability of materials
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment
- Operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- Health care plan
- Free parking available
How to Apply
Please send your complete CV in the following address
Disclaimer: Please note that joblees.com only provides jobs in a single place for our valuable users. We are not providing jobs directly or indirectly. Apply for the jobs at your own risk. Thank you