If you are interested, here are excellent jobs opportunity. Bofrost Vertriebs LIV GmbH & Co. KG announced the Sales Woman Jobs in Germany. More details about these jobs are as below.
Sales Woman Jobs in Germany
|Hiring Company||Bofrost Vertriebs LIV GmbH & Co. KG|
|Job Location||Horb am Neckar (Baden-Württemberg)|
|Last Date||13 June 2023|
Also Read: Welder Jobs in Germany
Sales Woman Jobs in Germany
Variety every day, customer contact and delicious specialties on offer: this is how sales is fun! bofrost* – Europe’s largest direct seller of frozen food – offers excellent start and development opportunities for sales talent and career changers, whom we prepare specifically for their tasks. If you like people, you will love this job.
For our branch in Horb am Neckar, we are looking for salespeople (m/f/d) in sales for a permanent position.
Women Jobs in Germany
• Security: You will receive an attractive permanent position in a company that invests in the future.
• Recognition: You can expect a guaranteed fixed salary and a performance-related commission, bonuses and net expenses, holiday pay and work clothes plus a clothing allowance.
• Added value: You benefit from capital-forming benefits and the social benefits of a large company, such as company pension schemes and group accident insurance.
• Compensation: You get 30 days of vacation a year and have Sundays and public holidays off.
• Induction: You will go through an exciting induction program.
• Career opportunities: There’s even more – you can continue your education within the bofrost* academy.
• Community: You work for a nice regular clientele and in a great team that treats each other openly.
• Additional benefits: You can look forward to employee discounts, competitions and bonuses. There is also the possibility of bicycle leasing.
• Personal: You supply your regular customers, know their taste and advise them individually on their selection from our range.
• Spontaneous: You implement our seasonal sales campaigns in a targeted manner.
• Comprehensive: You organize your tours – from preparation to loading to billing.
• A sense of responsibility: You enjoy driving a 3.5 ton truck safely and you have a class B driver’s license.
• Strong communication skills: You have good knowledge of German and enjoy direct customer contact.
• Sales talent: You enjoy selling our products.
• Sociability: You enjoy getting to know new people.
• Career changer (m/f/d): You have no experience in the field? No problem! We train you.
Welcome to a corporate culture in which it is fun to take on responsibility and experience new moments every day.
We look forward to you!
How to Apply
If you are interested the Sales Woman Jobs in Germany
Mr. Uwe Nienaber
Required attachments: curriculum vitae, certificates
Disclaimer: Please note that joblees.com only provides jobs in a single place for our valuable users. We are not providing jobs directly or indirectly. Apply for the jobs at your own risk. Thank you