Finance Advisor Job in Shell Pakistan 2023
If you are interested, here are excellent jobs opportunity. Shell Pakistan announced the Finance Advisor Job. More details about these jobs are as below.
Finance Advisor Job in Shell Pakistan
|Job position||Finance Advisor|
In situations where opportunities or challenges are prioritized based on value and risk, finance advisors represent finance. They are in charge of delivering the financial expertise necessary to support a number of precisely specified business goals across several activities and assets.
The Retail/Distribution Finance Manager will assign the Finance Advisor a variety of activities/opportunities based on value/risk (e.g., control frameworks concerns, performance management system issues, large investments, complex contracts), according to the requirements, of the particular activity:
- Independently provide all financial support services, including tax, treasury, accounting, and structuring, while coordinating CoE participation.
- Independently verify that risks are appropriately recognized, reflected, and managed and that a good functional control architecture is in place.
- Independently guarantee that value and risks in decision-making and performance management are made clear and understood.
- Assure that a performance management system is in place and appropriate for the job.
- Lead/initiate structural improvement initiatives in activities where FO and Business collaborate to deliver, and ensure that the accountable individuals are driving the delivery accountability (the Finance Advisor is explicitly not acting as an ad hoc fixer to mitigate process performance issues).
- Brings the Finance Manager fresh suggestions for high-value activities, such as (in initiating digitalization projects and acting as a connector between FO and the business).
- Actively search for ways to cut back on finance-related activities that don’t provide value (“demand management”).
Skills & Requirements
Finance Advisors exhibit, possess, or create:
- Knowledge of the full range of financial competencies.
- The capacity to win over the trust of a wide range of internal and external parties by demonstrating a thorough grasp and comprehension of the business drivers, value, and risk.
- The maturity and power to make decisions on whether to include CoEs and how to perform the independent Finance role.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with the guts to apply professional financial rigour to business decision-making and risk management while bringing data and insights to the table.
- Flexibility and project management abilities given the assistance across several activities and assets.
Financial Consultants will gain from:
- Possibility to participate in delivering a finance agenda tailored to a particular business or function.
- Wide-ranging prospects for growth as a consequence of pooled working, where an Advisor will acquire increasingly complicated and varied experiences during their employment.
- The capacity to use financial abilities to a range of company endeavours and to better comprehend the entire fuel value chain
- Increased chances for peer learning (knowledge sharing).
- Gaining the capacity to swiftly comprehend the key elements of the business, including the dimensions, participants, and dangers.
- Developing the skills necessary to assume total financial responsibility by learning how and when to use Business Finance, CoE, and FO to assist the business or function.
How to Apply
Click the following link and apply online for the Position of Finance Advisor Jobs
Please note that joblees.com only provides jobs in a single place for our valuable users. We are not providing jobs directly or indirectly. Apply for the jobs at your own risk. Thank you